Aims and scope
Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures publishes original, previously unpublished articles containing new scientific results obtained by the authors, representing both international and local local interest. Articles are published for a broad international readership.
Periodicity of publication: 12 times a year.
The journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (ROSKOMNADZOR), the number of certificate EL No. FS 77 - 54077 dated 08.05.2013. It is included in the list of Higher Attectation Cometee of peer-reviewed scientific journals in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the academic degrees of a doctor and candidate of sciences should be published (direction 05.23.00 Construction and Architecture). The journal is included in the Russian Scientific Citation Index (RINC) and the Russian Scientific Electronic Library eLibrary.ru.
Publication in the journal is open and free for all authors regardless of the affiliations.
All publishing expenses are covered by the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
There is no embargo period.
Texts are accepted through the electronic editorial system, in which the author must register. Original scientific articles are accepted for publication. All articles are subject to compulsory blind review.
Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures does not publish review articles, information on new equipment, materials, technology, technologies and the results of their practical application. Such articles are recommended to be transferred to another journal, for example, to the journal AlfaBuild.
Thematic areas covered in the journal:
- Building constructions, buildings and structures;;
- Grounds and foundations, underground structures;
- Heat supply, ventilation, air conditioning, gas supply and lighting;
- Water supply, sewerage, construction systems of water resources protection;
- Building materials and products;
- Hydraulic engineering;
- Design and construction of roads, subways, airfields, bridges and transport tunnels;
- Hydraulics and Engineering Hydrology;
- Structural mechanics;
- Fire safety in construction;
- Construction management;
- Architecture and urban planning.