Aim and scope:
Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures (ISSN 2304-6295) is a scientific journal on construction topics. Of special interest to the Journal are papers that covered the field of unique buildings and unique structures and based on:
- Engineering mechanics;
- Structural mechanics;
- Mechanics of materials;
- Soil mechanics;
- Fluid mechanics;
- Construction chemicals.
Published since 2012.
- Russian with added English article titles, information about the authors, abstracts, keywords, reference lists.
- RSCI Web of Science
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) eLibrary.ru
- the List of Russian peer-reviewed scientific journals in which the main scientific results of doctoral dissertations should be published (List of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles)
- indexed in international databases EBSCO, ROAD, China National Knowledge Infrastructure, ProQuest.
The target audience is Russian- and English-speaking readers. Readers from different countries could:
- find an article by its English elements;
- read the text of the article in their native language, using machine translation.
Peer review is single-blind, performed by third-party reviewers from a group of specialists in the field of peer-reviewing materials. The editorial board may reject articles submitted with extreme violations of the rules of the journal, or articles that do not correspond to the topics of the journal, or articles that do not correspond to the capabilities of the journal for its peer review.
The journals do not charge authors for the preparation, reviewing, publishing, and posting of articles in the public domain. The publisher and the founder cover all expenses of the journal.
All articles have gold open access status. Articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Digital Preservation of articles is provided by:
- the journal’s website (in case of termination of the journal's publishing, the site will be maintained),
- the Scientific Electronic Library, Russia
- the Electronic Library of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russian Federation.
The journal is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (certificate EL No. FS 77-54077 dated 05/08/2013.). The journal releases 8 issues per year. The founder of the journal is Venture Production, Research and Development Institution.
Publisher: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
The editorial board consists of leading experts in the thematic sections of the journal. Members of the editorial board:
- form proposals for the development of the journal;
- promote its publications in selected countries and territories and professional communities;
- participate in reviewing articles.
Scientific Editor in chief: Professor Vatin, Nikolai Ivanovich,
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
mob.: +7(921)964-37-62 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
The email address and telephone number of the editorial office are the same.
Address: Polytechnicheskaya st., 29, Research building, В.3.17. Saint Petersburg, Russia, 195251