Content and structure of the article
The journal “Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures” publishes original, previously unpublished articles containing new scientific results obtained by the authors, representing both international and local interest.
Topics covered by the journal:
- Building constructions, buildings, and structures;
- Soils and foundations, underground structures;
- Heat supply, ventilation, air conditioning, gas supply, and lighting;
- Water supply, sewerage, construction systems of water resources protection;
- Building materials and products;
- Hydraulic engineering;
- Design and construction of roads, subways, airfields, bridges and transport tunnels;
- Hydraulics and engineering hydrology;
- Structural mechanics;
- Fire safety in construction;
- Construction management;
- Architecture and urban planning.
Following paragraphs are required for the original research article according to the international standard IMRAD:
- Introduction begins with a description of the research object. Then formulates the study relevance and background based on the literature review. Recommendations on the literature list compilation you can find here. The section presents the formulation of the research goal, which contains the object of research, the goal and objectives of the study as a conclusion from the literature review.
- Methods describe in detail the selected research method. The method should be defined in such a way that another researcher could reproduce it and get similar results.
- Results and Discussion should preferably be presented in the form of tables, graphs, and other figures. This section includes the results themselves and their analysis, their interpretation, comparison with the results of other authors.
- Conclusion summarizes the results of scientific research. The section contains a numbered list briefly summarizing the main scientific results of the article. Conclusions should be logically in accordance with the objectives at the beginning of the article.
- Acknowledgments. This section is optional, it expresses gratitude for the financial, information, and other support provided during the writing of the article.