Submission of the article
- The article should be framed into the template. Submission is carried out in the docx format through the e-submission system, in which the author should register. Then you click "New Submission" button on your Dashboard, download the file and fill in metadata fields.
Order of consideration
- When an article is submitted, it is checked by the editor.
The article is sent to the author for revision or rejected if the article does not meet the journal's submission requirements.
The article is rejected if the article does not comply with the ethical norms accepted in the scientific community, in particular, the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics and the ANRI Ethics Council.
The article is rejected if the journal is not interested in publishing this article due to its low attractiveness for readers or low potential citation.
- According to the article accepted for further consideration, the editor appoints scientific reviewers. The peer review in the journal is "one-sided blind," that is, the author of the article does not know the reviewer's identity.
The editorial board provides peer reviews of all scientific articles accepted for consideration. Reviewing is carried out by invited reviewers.
Based on the review results, the editor decides to publish the article, return the article to the author for revision, or reject the article.
After the author submits the revised version of the article, the editor can accept the article or send it for a new peer review round.
- After accepting the article, the editor can return the article to the author to correct design errors.
- The author has the right to withdraw the article at any time before its final publication.
In addition to the article, the author must submit a signed license agreement. The document can be provided after the article is accepted for publication.
Fee for publication
There is no fee for submission, consideration, peer review or publication process. All publishing expenses are covered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. There is no embargo period.